Schedule to be posted to AES Wednesday or thursday the week of the tournament.
Faith West Academy
2225 Porter Rd.
Katy, TX 77494
There will be a spectator fee – CASH ONLY!
**We will NOT make change, please show up with EXACT change.
Children (2-15) – $3
- No outside food or drink is allowed inside facility with the exception of water. (Your team may be fined and/or sanctioned by the region for violation of this policy)
- There will be a concession stand UPSTAIRS in the gym. We will offer breakfast tacos, Chick-Fil-A sandwiches for lunch/dinner, snacks, and drinks.
- Tents ARE ALLOWED outside in the grassy areas.
- There is plenty of parking at the facility, please park only in concrete areas.
- No boom boxes or radios allowed!
- ALL Spectators must sit in bleachers or own folding chairs. Spectator seating will be set up BETWEEN the courts.
Houston Force Tournament Protocols
Last Updated 2/11/2021
- 2/13/2021 Tournament – Houston Force #4 – We will be allowing 3 spectators per player.
- To help keep the occupancy low as well as allow families to watch their daughter’s play, we will ask that you please leave the gym space during your team’s off matches.
Players and parents will need to leave the court and either hang out outside, or wait in the car between matches.
- PLEASE REMAIN HOME IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- Contact with any individual who has received a positive COVID-19 test recently.
- Any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever (above 100.3F), loss of taste or smell, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, diarrhea.
- Spectator entrance fee will be $5 for adults and $3 for kids.
- We will be accepting only EXACT change to keep from having to exchange money between parties.
- 7:00AM – Doors will open to all athletes and coaches.
- 7:15AM – Doors will open to all spectators. Have EXACT change prepared when arriving at the gate table.
- Masks are REQUIRED for everyone entering the facility. Masks are required to be worn at all times by athletes and spectators.
- Athletes who are competing and playing on the court are able to remove their mask. As soon as they are no longer warming up or playing, they are required to put their mask back on.
- Coaches will be required to wear their mask at all time.
- Please help us with enforcing this policy with your team’s spectators as it is really difficult for us to enforce throughout the day. We will have people roaming on occasion to make sure everyone is following this important policy.
- NO outside food or drink will be permitted. (Only exception is water bottles for coaches and athletes).
- Whether permitting, tailgating IS allowed in the parking lot, in the green area, or under the cover in front of the doors at the gym.
- At every referee stand or scorer’s table will be a hand sanitizer. At every break in play (timeouts, set end, match end, etc.) athletes and coaches will be encouraged to use the hand sanitizer. They may also use their own sanitizer as well.
- There will be no water fountains available in the facility. This is to help prevent the spread of germs.
- There will be no pre/post match high fives. This will be replaced with hand waving from the attack line instead.
- Contact celebrations (high fives, etc) will need to be limited and monitored as much as possible. The coaches will be encouraged to bring the game balls to the Tournament Director between matches to be sanitized.
- Players will not switch sides between sets or during the 3rd set.
- The courts will have enough seats for 2 coaches. The players will need to stand socially distant from each other while on the bench.
We will be running a concession stand. We ask that you social distance while standing in line at the concession stand. We encourage spreading out while eating and drinking.
Hosted Volleyball Tournaments
|Date||Tournament Name||Age Group||Deadline||Price|
|Dec. 19||Houston Force #1||17||12/5/20||145|
|Jan. 9||Houston Force #2||18||12/26/20||145|
|Feb. 13||Houston Force #4||12||1/30/21||145|
|Mar. 13||Houston Force #5||17||2/27/21||145|
|Apr. 3||Houston Force #6||11/12||3/20/21||145|
|Apr. 17||Houston Force #7||15||3/27/21||145|
|Apr. 24||Houston Force #8||12||4/3/21||145|
Description: One day event including pool play plus playoffs for 1st place in pools.
Entry Fee: $145 non-refundable, non-transferable
801 FM 1463
Katy, TX 77494
Faith West Academy
2225 Porter Rd. Katy, TX 77493
Possible Second Location – Please pay attention to emails sent out prior to tournament.
Registration can be completed on AES (www.advancedeventsystems.com)
Questions: Please contact our Tournament Director at email@example.com.